What to expect on Sunday mornings …
- To dress casually and find other people dressed similarly for church.
- To witness people singing with joy, preaching with passion and praying with authenticity.
- To be welcomed to the Lord’s Table for the Lord’s Supper, regardless of denominational affiliation. Communion at Parkland is offered once a month.
- To find young and old, rich and poor, conservative and liberal, and every other background gathered by Christ.
- To enjoy fresh coffee and rich conversation after services.
- Growth groups! These are small groups that meet to study the Bible, build relationships, and lift one another up in prayer.
- Service project opportunities are offered throughout the year, and ministry opportunities abound for all those interested in serving the community and the church.
Our worship team brings a wide variety of styles to the joyful, heart-felt music at Parkland. Hear what our worship music sounds like, and be sure to listen to one of the passionate and relevant sermons on the Sermon’s page.